Monday, August 30, 2010

You + Me & Rankography Movies Make 3

You + Me & Rankography Make 3
It is not too often that I am going to spend my time writing an article about another website, well not a website in full. However this website is not just any old website that I have come across on the internet. A little while ago now my former website (MdotMovieMan Reviews) caught the attention of the team over at Rankography Movies. I was asked to join this unique website and at first I wasn’t entirely sure what to make of it.

Rankography Movies is a web site designed for movie reviewers and movie fans to take the opportunity to rank their favorite movies under user defined categories. I joined the site and immediately came up with some new categories to rank such as:
Best Of The Bad
Political Views

It was not long after this that my addition to the Rankography Movies became more apparent. The user friendly interface of the site make it easy for reviewers to add lists of their all time favorite movies as well as add movies to the database so that as a collective the site will end up with one of the most complete, interesting, and unique movie databases on the world wide web.

The staff at the site make things that much easier and more enjoyable to the users of the site as well. I was given the privilege of being able to guest blog over at Rankography Movies website. I have managed to post about four different blogs on the site including the first post from my new website Good Job Rob. As a guest blogger I am able to get my reviews of movies and the entertainment business out to a larger base of potential readers and it helps increase the traffic to my own site.

In return for the mass amount of traffic that gets to find its way over to my site, I am doing this review to also send traffic back to Rankography Movies. When you have the opportunity to do so, please take the time to read and discover their website, become a member, or even go about telling your friend and family about the site. I think you will soon find that you will find a slight addiction to Rankography Movies, and will soon be posting about it on your very own blog or website before you know it.

Many thanks go out to the hard working staff at RG for allowing me to not only be a member, but to also allow me to be a guest blogger on their site. I will continue to support RG and will frequently post blogs there tat are also found on my own site as well. Please continue to read my site and theirs as well.
It may be simple to shout out my way “Good Job Rob!” but in this case I believe the Good Job shout should go out to those behind the website Rankography Movies.

Rob Munson (MDot MovieMan) is the owner and operator of the website Good Job Rob located at robmunson.blogspot.com. Rob has been involved with the movie industry on and off camera now for over ten years. Please check out robmunson.blogspot.com for frequent movie and entertainment blogs, as well blogs that deal with everyday life.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Rob for the shout out. We have loved having you as a member. The site is ultimately for the members and the value that we all get from the site is browsing through the great rankings of our informed member base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your posts, Rob, and I enjoy your blog as well. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love Rankography! I wish I had more spare time to complete my rankings :(

    ReplyDelete

Other

Cinema Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory